Currently Seeking – Team Lead Manager
Broadway Flying J Truck Stop and Diner is looking to hire someone to be a big part of the Restaurant Management team. This person will be working in the Corporate Office, located in Spokane Valley, WA and traveling to the 5 individual restaurants throughout Washington, Nevada and Montana. Some weeks working at Corporate Office and some weeks travel, but home for the weekend.
The main goal of this position is to support management by helping them to build, and train a great team to ensure the Broadway culture throughout all the locations. This is accomplished by means of oversight with the use of technology and travel.
- An engaging personality (Why do people want to work with you?)
- Three years restaurant management experience minimum.
- Ability to Travel (You will be home for weekends)
- Strong Team building skills
- Restaurant Food Safety experience (Prefer SERV Safe certified)
$80,000 up to $95,000.00 DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation: One-week paid time off during your first year.
- Three weeks paid time off each year after the first year.
- Sick Pay
- Short Term Disability
- ID Theft Protection
Resumes accepted in PDF, TXT and DOCX formats